Virtual Bailey

Thursday, October 18, 2007

I was enthusiastic after reading an article about Evian enterian Second Life and providing free avatar skins to residents as part of their "Bring your skin to life" campaign.

I tried several times to locate the build, and after having no luck using Search, the Map, or the Pogon link in the article, I finally found a clue in the comments (although the island has a telehub so even with a direct teleport I still had to wander around).

The small rental stall contains a billboard and two identical vending machines.



The vending machines dispense 3 free male skins, 3 free female skins, and an animated Evian water bottle.









The quality of the skins is excellent, and I applaud Evian for providing something of value to residents, but I'm perplexed by the impossible to find simple mall space.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home