Virtual Bailey

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Vodafone has had an island in Second Life for a while, but the island was empty with the exception of a few butterflies. Yesterday I went back and the island now has a lot to explore, although I think it's still under development.

From the telehub, I clicked a fire-pole looking prim and was thrust out the bottom of the telehub and wound up underwater with a shark. Good thing I'm a diver :)



The island has a lot of activities - I literally spent 30 minutes exploring (which says a lot since most places hold my attention for all of 10 minutes). I danced the can-can on a floating wedding cake, dove off an amazingly tall diving board, did a little synchronized swimming, and rode butterlies. There's also an ice skating rink, a concert hall, a giant fish bowl where you can maneuver a crane to try to win prizes, and some other surprises that I will let you discover for yourself.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home