Virtual Bailey

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

I recently read a blog post about "the best free things to do in Second Life" and found my way over to #2, Archery in Avalon Mist. This is a "medieval fantasy role play sim", so I felt obligated to don one of the free gowns available in the arrival area. I think a tux might have been more appropriate for Virtual Bailey, but I was in a hurry so I rushed off looking like an escapee from a 1980's prom.

I found my way to the archery pavillon, but for the life of me couldn't get the darned "dispenser" to give me a bow. I'm sure I'll have like 20 when I log in tomorrow. Luckily, a friend teleported in and already had one in their inventory.



Sadly, the bow didn't work with the scoring system, so I was only able to shoot and it didn't track our scores.



I'm sure it was just a SL glitch - perhaps it was offended by my gown? I'll have to stop back later when I have time to shop for proper medieval attire.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home