Virtual Bailey

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Remember the "5 free fun things to do in SL" list that I mentioned? Well, I'm ticking them off one by one.
1) Go Karts (done)
2) Sailing
3) Archery (done)
4) Jet Skiing
5) Swimming Pools and Waterslides

I've been sailing, jet skiing, and swimming, but I still want to visit the locations that they mentioned. In the mean time, I came across one that didn't make the list but it's definitely worth an honorable mention in this cats opinion - The Mooz Raceway.



I was able to rez the bike, but I couldn't get the heads up display to work properly so I might have been missing some of the experience. Steering the bike is intuitive and you can use the page up/down keys to shift. I'm not a good SL driver because I go entirely too fast - I crashed several times.



Luckily, I had 20 seconds to get back on the bike before it disappeared. I also heard sirens so I think they might have sent an ambulance to make sure that I was ok.

The build is affiliated with the SL Motorcycle Racing Association, and they have frequent races - the next one is this Saturday at noon PST. You can learn more on their website.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home