Virtual Bailey

Monday, December 04, 2006

My friend Aeron Copeland made this really cool Second Life-themed snowglobe.



I was going to put it on my land but then I realized that it takes up as many prims as my house! He has referred to me several times as a "prim nazi" because of my recent obsession with prim counts.

I went to an Art and Dance festival yesterday afternoon and was inspired by the motion art sculptures by Abbaca Aoi.



If you missed the festival, you can see their work at the Second Louvre.

I'm a photo and digital art enthusiast in real life, so I have entire hard drives full of potential textures. Aeron helped me with the scripting (which it turns out is very simple) and there's now a Prunes original on my roofdeck.



If you go check it out, be sure to view it at different times of day to see how it looks in different lighting conditions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home