Virtual Bailey

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Yesterday I wandered into Virtual Morocco. In one of the notecards I read that the island opened in November and was developed by Life3 Solutions.





After putting on an "info fez" and suiting up in some (free) traditional Moroccan attire, I headed out to explore. The "info fez" is supposed to enable you to receive information about what you are seeing, but I don't think it was working quite right. The only info I received automatically was a welcome to the Mosque of Hassan II.

Inside the mosque, there are a few information stations where notecards explain the prayer ritual. Outside the mosque, there is a traditional market selling spices, lanters, and such. I saw another visitor with a hookah pipe, but (try as I might) I couldn't find where it was sold. The island also features gardens, what looks like a residential area, and a beach. Sadly, the windsurfer was not for rent :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home