Virtual Bailey

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Thinking I might score another shoulder pet, I sought out the second bottle type in the Coke Vitual Thirst promotion. The first location I tried seemed to have the first bottle, but so I tried the second location which turned out to be inside a Blaze store.



The lag made the puzzle a little more challending than the first one, but still finishable on the first try. Indicentally, the place was packed with Germans shopping for formalwear.



The "interactive experience" can best be described with video :)



After this, the "prize" portion, a branded kick scooter, was a bit of a letdown.



The site listing the locations mentions that the experiences and prizes are copy/transfer. It would really be cool if the experiences were copyable, but they aren't that I've seen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home