Virtual Bailey

Friday, April 04, 2008

Back in June I visited an island created by the Mexican Tourism Board. They recently opened two more Visit Mexico islands that feature an array of activities to keep you entertained.

When I arrived, I was drawn to the sculpty single-use rental horses.



After riding around for a while I decided to try to find a hang glider that I had read about, but no matter what I did, I simply could not figure out how to dismount from that horse. I tried to detach it, stop wearing it, and even delete it from my inventory but there I was flying around while riding a horse.

When I finally did find the hang glider, it looked a little weird with a horse hanging off my butt.



I can't be certain, but I think it might have messed up the physics of the hang glider a bit. At one point I was upside down with the horse stuck in a tree - definitely "beyond my expectations" but I don't think that was what they were going for.



The build also features a zip line, from which you can enjoy vistas of the surrounding jungle canopy. Really would have been nice if I didn't have that horse hanging off my butt :)



The best surprise of all awaited me at one of the zip line transfer stations - animated sculpty monkeys!! I finally had to log out and log back in to get rid of the horse because they deserved proper photos.



There was a whole troupe of them on the ground by the river. There are some other jungle creatures there as well, but I won't ruin the surprise in case you want to go explore.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home