Virtual Bailey

Thursday, November 16, 2006

I updated my human avatar to look a little more like me - well, more like me in the sense that she's got brown hair now :)





The outfit is from Paper Couture, one of my favorite stores in Second Life. It is designed like a real world upscale boutique and their designs are things I'd actually wear in real life. They have some great looking handbags on the first floor, but I don't have much to carry in the virtual world, so I couldn't justify the impulse buy just yet. Maybe for a special occasion. The only thing I don't like is the circular staircase. For some reason I just can't make it upstairs without accidentally falling off the staircase at least once. I also like that their outfits come fully accessorized, with belts and jewelry.

Is it wrong to change your clothes out in the open? There aren't too many private places to change your clothes. I knew of a few, but now they are crowded and I've been caught naked a few times. Kind of embarassing even though it's not even really me. Come to think of it, the only dressing rooms I've seen have been at New Citizens Inc. I guess virtual modesty isn't a pressing problem.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home