Virtual Bailey

Friday, June 16, 2006

A while back I found a cool gothic castle, appropriately on the island of No. The first floor had a few lounge areas with pose balls, the second floor had some musical instruments that you could play (video in progress), and the third floor seemed empty. I went back a few days later to try to get some video of Virtual Bailey playing the bongos - the place was packed and I was greeted by the Mistress of the manor. Yikes! Exit Exit!

So now it all makes sense. The seemingly empty third floor actually contained stripper poles! I SWEAR I didn't know their function when I clicked on it the first time. But of course I knew the next twelve times that I clicked them while trying to capture some video of Virtual Bailey bumping and grinding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home