Virtual Bailey

Sunday, November 05, 2006

I finally made it back to a half-pipe skate ramp that I found several weeks ago.

I bought a pair of Moopf Murray Skoopf Ultra Roller Skates from a nearby vending stand and put them on.



What I noticed immediately is that my walk was transformed into a graceful glide. The instructions were fairly simple - click the page up button to do a trick. On my first try I held it down too long and ended up flying instead of doing a trick. I got the hang of it pretty quick though. You can type /500 menu to display a selection menu where you can select trick style. The half pipe is well designed with railings at the top to stop you from going over the edge, though on several of my tricks I ended up over the edge and in the nearby ocean.


(have you ever seen an airplane go by in SL??)



I'd definitely recommend these skates! And since this is all about motion, here's some quick video that I shot.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home